Easy way to record your service.
- Record welcome/announcements/offering/prayer and the sermon ahead of time.
- Use the best phone you have (or an digital SLR if you have one) on a tripod with a wireless microphone
- Upload the video to youtube (create a church account)
- Use Church Online Platform for streaming. It’s free and really easy to use. https://churchonlineplatform.com/
- Create a service event at your normal time in church online platform and include notes, bible passage, giving details, and info for your team who are hosting the service. The support on their website is awesome, lots of step by step guides, both text and video.
- If you want Facebook too, upload the video on your church page and create a premiere when you publish it – then it seems live. The premiere feature allows pre-recorded video to appear as if it is live. Great feature.
- Shoot sitting on a stool with an ipad/bible/notes, or with a side table.
- Crop close – waist up.
- Go for even lighting and a warm vibe
- Talk to the camera like you are telling three friends a story (volume, expression, intensity etc)
- SLR or the best smart phone you’ve got.
- Phone holder
- Microphone – such as the Rode Wireless Go and you’ll need an adapter and maybe a usbc -3.5mm headphone adaptor
There is good info here: Basic Live Streaming
Great examples of services
- CityLight Church Glenelg Live Stream – 10am 22/03/20
- Life Point Christian Church – Sunday 22 March Service Video
- Lifepointe Live PM 22/03/2020 (more complex set up but well done)
Hope that helps, happy to chat more.