Catering ManagerComments Off on Catering Manager
QCCC Tamborine is looking for a Catering Manager to lead the hospitality and catering aspects of the venue. A ministry of Queensland Baptists, QCCC Tamborine is a busy, 300+ bed Conference and Camping Centre catering to school groups through the week and a broad variety of weekend groups, operating most weekends. The position will be responsible for managing and supervising 4 kitchens preparing more than 100,000 meals annually within relevant industry and workplace health and safety guidelines.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need management skills and extensive experience in all aspects of catering, hospitality, and Food Safety. The role will involve hands-on food preparation as well as the responsibility to set work schedules, order stock, oversee food prep & special diets and make sure we comply with health and safety restaurant regulations. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards.
The role includes a generous (above Award) remuneration package.
The successful applicant will have:
- An understanding of, and commitment to, the mission and ethos of Queensland Baptists.
- Appropriate trade qualifications and/or extensive experience in fresh, high volume quality cooking.
- Proven ability to plan menus with experience and skill in catering for diverse special dietary requirements while working within a budget.
- A strong customer focus with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Staff supervisory experience.
- An understanding and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety and Food Safety requirements.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work unsupervised as well as within a close team.
- A current Queensland Working with Children Check (or the ability to quickly obtain)
Please direct all enquiries and/or your application addressing the Selection Criteria, together with a Cover Letter and CV, to:
Tel: (07) 5545 1417
Applications Close: 15th March 2024