- Permanent Full-Time role available
- Join a progressive & supportive organisation
- Based in Gaythorne (Free parking available on site)
About the role
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager Finance and Administration, the Financial Controller is directly responsible for the preparation of all monthly reporting, financial analysis and departmental operational analysis across all Carinity services. This position will provide analytical advice and reporting for the Group whilst being the direct report for three Management Accountants, who are responsible for accounting functions across the organizations.
What do I need for the role?
- Relevant tertiary and professional Accounting Qualifications (E.g. CPA or CA).
- Significant, demonstrated experience in a senior financial management role.
- Experience in leading and developing a team of Finance professionals.
- Experience in Enterprise Accounting programs such as TechOne and XL One Report Writing preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of Aged Care or Retirement Villages funding and the associated accounting principles preferred, but not essential.
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and compliance.
- Proficiency in financial analysis, financial modelling, and financial reporting.
The bonuses of joining the Carinity team
- Extensive not-for-profit salary packaging options
- Join a value driven organisation, with a culture of caring for others
- Look after your mental health and wellbeing with Carinity’s Employee Assistance Program
Who is Carinity?
Carinity is a not-for-profit, values-driven organisation, which has been making a real difference in people’s lives since 1949 through comprehensive and integrated community services including residential aged care, retirement living, home care, schools, disability support, counselling, youth accommodation and chaplaincy in hospitals and prisons.
For more information about Carinity, please go to our website https://carinity.org.au/
Carinity Head Office is based in the northern city fringe suburb of Gaythorne, close to shops, cafés and a variety of public transport options. The campus is surrounded by trees and offers ample free parking on site.
How do I apply?
Carinity is after motivated and enthusiastic candidates who are committed to working with Carinity to make a real difference! If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
To apply or view more information, including the position description, click here or visit https://www.carinity.org.au/join-our-team/. Applications should include a brief cover letter and Resume that addresses the Essential Competencies and Experiences. You will be required to provide or undertake a National Criminal History Check, which can be submitted by Carinity on your behalf.
Carinity actively encourages and invites applications from people with disabilities and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people for all our positions.