Casual Grounds and Maintenance Assistant
We are currently seeking a Casual Grounds & Maintenance Assistant to join our team here at QCCC Brookfield. We are seeking someone who is energetic and motivated to assist in contributing to the overall presentation of our grounds and assist with basic maintenance tasks.
- Positive and friendly customer focus
- Willingness to assist and support others as required
- Work to set timeframes to complete jobs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent attention o detail, especially when working under pressure.
- Enjoys the outdoors
- Positive approach to change
- Desire to learn new skills
- Have or be eligible for a Blue card
Brookfield opened for guests in 2005 and is only 15 mins to Brisbane City. We host hundreds of schools camps, music camps, leadership and church retreats annually.
It is part of the Queensland Conference and Camping Centres (QCCC) which consists of a team of catering, cleaning, maintenance, outdoor education and management professionals striving to care for our guests with excellence in hospitality, service, partnership and outdoor instruction. Employing more than 120 people, QCCC is one of Queensland’s largest and most decorated Outdoor Education providers.
To enquire or apply for this position, please contact Nicole Maynes via Nicole.Maynes@brookfield.qccc.org.au or phone (07) 3374 1166.