Victoria Point Baptist Church is seeking a Worship Pastor in either a part time or full-time capacity, depending on the applicant and their capacity and other giftings.
The Worship Pastor serves under the Senior Pastor in providing leadership, pastoral care, and teaching to the wider church with a particular focus on Worship as areas of specific accountability.
KEY ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Vital, intimate and growing relationship with Jesus
- Able to live and minister within the theological and ministry practices and convictions of the Baptist Church and more broadly those of QB.
- Have a developed Biblical theology that can be outworked within worship settings.
- Sensitivity to the Spirit of God’s leading within worship setting
- Passionate about Discipleship and keen to work collaboratively with the key leaders.
- Capacity and passion to develop worship leaders.
- Able to unify, challenge and encourage key leaders.
- Ability to build teams of volunteers and oversee volunteer teams.
- Fulfill the spiritual qualifications for leadership within the church, as set out in 1 Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:6-9; and 1 Peter 5:1-4
- A person who walks with and whose life reflects the fruits of the Spirit as described in Galatians 5:19-24
- Be an accomplished and experienced musician with instrumental and vocal skills and the ability to train and lead others in their musicianship.
- Organised, with good administrative and computer skills. Able to develop and maintain processes and systems.
Contact Sam@vpbc.com.au, 0439 778 625