Administration Support Officer – Baplink
About the Organisation
Baplink is the treasury arm of Queensland Baptists, a family of churches totally dedicated to God; to one another and to the world: achieving together what individual churches cannot do alone. Baplink provides Loans, Transactional and Investment services to the Queensland Baptist community. Our employees proudly provide quality service to our members in an honest, reliable, transparent, accepting, approachable, understanding, flexible, equitable and accessible manner, demonstrating our commitment to our members. Our operating principles and organisational values ensure our differentiation from other financial service providers.
About the Role
Working within a vibrant team environment, your role will be to provide administration support to the Baplink Manager. The role requires the ability to be flexible in adapting priorities to meet deadlines in a busy working environment.
The successful applicant will:
– Be passionate about using their God given skills to serve in the growth of the Kingdom
– Have a minimum 5 years broad based office experience. Financial Institution administration experience desirable but not essential.
– Demonstrated ability to interchange between processing micro and macro information/tasks
– High level of computer literacy and competency
– Display a keen eye for detail and a high level of accuracy
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you and you feel God calling you into a new season of your career and ministry, then apply today!
Your application must include:
– A cover letter addressing how you meet the criteria
– Your resume
– A written reference from your Pastor
– The names and contact details of two referees
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by closing date 30th September 2022.