Regional Minister (Expression of Interest)
The QB Movement is looking for Expressions of Interest for two Regional Minister positions:
- Regional Minister for the Central Queensland Region (5 churches – 0.5 days per week)
- Regional Minister for the North Queensland Region (10 churches – 1 day per week)
The 15 Regional Ministers assist the Director of the QB Movement in the resourcing, supporting and visioning of pastors and churches. Their main role is to proactively network pastors and churches in their Region and to provide mentoring/coaching and access to resources.
The qualities the QB Movement is looking for in a Regional Minister include:
- Spiritual wisdom
- Church leadership credibility
- Passion for the local church
- Commitment to the QB Movement
- Strong networking experience
- Ability to work with a diversity of pastors and churches
An Expression of Interest would include:
- A brief CV
- Reasons why you feel God may be leading you to this role
The anticipated process of appointment:
- Fri Dec 24 – Expressions of Interest close
- Jan 10-20 – Discussions with those expressing interest
- Fri Jan 21 – Full applications (if needed) are submitted
- Jan 24-28 – Interviews with applicants
- Thu Feb 3 – Appointments by QB Board
Please address your Expression of Interest to John Sweetman (email@example.com), the Coordinator of Regional Ministers. A full Position Description is also available from John.
Part-time position 21hrs/week Monday – Friday
About the Organisation:
The QB Movement is a committed community of Queensland Baptist churches and their ministries working alongside and with each other under Christ to serve the mission of God throughout Queensland and beyond. QB exists to impact Queensland and beyond for Jesus through a movement of praying churches that disciple intentionally and mission effectively.
QB Services is a diverse group of collaborative specialist ministries within the QB structure that through Christ exist to support, equip and empower the QB Movement via significant engagement with churches. QB Services work jointly to resource churches (to function healthily, mission effectively and disciple intentionally) and to mission strategically on behalf of the QB Movement.
About the Role:
Sitting within the QB Operations Team, this role is a part of an admin pool who function as a flexible resource supporting administration of the services provided to churches within the QB Movement. This work spans many areas including compliance, church health, church services, church planting etc.
Please review the position description and selection criteria for more detail regarding the role.
The successful applicant will:
– Be passionate about using their God-given skills to serve in the growth of the Kingdom
– Be enthusiastic, motivated, pro-active and solution-oriented
– Have a high capacity for the completion of tasks according to a brief
– Strong time-management and exceptional administration skills
– Have high attention to detail
If this sounds like you, and you feel God calling you into a new season of your career and ministry then apply today!
Your application must include:
– A cover letter addressing how you meet the criteria,
– Your resume
– A written reference from your Pastor
– The names and contact details of two professional referees
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm Friday 7 January 2022